It’s the moooost wooonderfulllll tiiiiime of the yeeeaaaaarrr! It’s Nordstrom Sale time ladies! Nordstrom brands, designers, and other brands are on major sale. For a lot of these brands it’s the ONLY time they’re on sale. It’s the perfect time to stock up on fall and winter apparel such as coats, jackets, and sweaters. It’s also an ideal time to buy designer items!
The sale is live for all Nordstrom shoppers right now!
Remember: Yes, sizes may not be in stock at that time BUT KEEP CHECKING BECAUSE THEY DO RESTOCK REGULARLY.
There are hundreds of items this year and I’ve looked at every single one. However, these are my picks that I bought this year! Enjoy!
1. Rounded V-Neck T-Shirt – (originally $25 now $13) – Yes, that’s right, a basic white tee is the first thing on my list! But how can you not stock up on this when it’s only THIRTEEN dollars?! Ten of these please!
2. Chelsea Layering Tee – (originally $49 now $30) – I bough this last year and may even buy another. I wore it all winter! It’s great tucked in jeans with a cardigan, a jacket, or even on it’s own.
3. Topshop Long Cardigan – (originally $75 now $50) – This cardigan looks so comfy! I love wearing sneakers with them for a casual look. My sister wears wedges with hers and they look adorable. You can do whatever with them and they look great!
4. Nordstrom Signature Turtleneck Pullover – (originally $99 now $59) – Everyone needs a colored turtleneck. Its a basic!
5. Patagonia Water Repellant Jacket – (Originally $159 now $112) – Something like this wasn’t on my mind this year for the sale. However, the second I saw it my eyes glittered! It was in my shopping cart so fast! I can’t wait for this one to come in the mail.
1. Paige Skyline Crop Raw Hem Skinny Jeans – (originally $209 now $140) – Ladies, I bought Paige for the first time during the sale last year and now I’m the proud owner of 3 pairs of Paige jeans and a pair of shorts! LOVE love love the fit. They aren’t high waisted and sit right below my hip but still looks great with tucked shirts in. They also make my butt look amazing!
2. KUT High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans – (originally $89.50 now $60) – KUT has made a big appearance in this years sale. Which makes me happy because they’re great priced jeans. With jeans being a little pricey these days, KUT is a great jean to add to that mix. I mean $60 for a pair of jeans is FANTASTIC!
3. Frame High Waist Raw Hem Crop Jeans – (originally $225 now $150) – Mom jeans! I have more mom jeans than any other and I’m not complainin’.
4. Good American Good Legs Ripped Skinny Jeans – (originally $175 now $117) – I bought these last year during the sale and they look great with high boots. They are skinny so the jeans fit perfectly in a over the knee boot. Those are sometimes hard to find!
1. Marc Fisher LTD Pointed Toe Bootie – (Originally $190 now $100) – These are in my shopping cart right now as well. I love the color of these because they’ll match with everything.
2. Tory Burch Logo Sneaker – (Originally $228 now $150) – Gotta give some love to my girl Tory! Tory Burch always has great things for this sale. And this year she did not disappoint. A pair of Tory Burch sneakers for $150 is a steal! They come in other colors too.
3. BP. Maya Mule – (Originally $80 now $45) – These would be so cute with a long/maxi summer dress!
4. Marc Fisher LTD Unno Bootie – (originally $200 now $130) – I bought these in white last year and wear them with jeans to concert and events. Very classy looking! I like the texture of the leather on these ones. They would look great next to black!
5. Vince Camuto Derika Leather Boot – (originally $240 now $150) – These boots are on the sale every year and every year I tell you to buy them! They’re great with skinny jeans, skirts, and dresses. Trust me, this fall when every girl you see is wearing her knee high boots you’re going to wish you had these! Buy them now while they’re almost A HUNDRED DOLLARS OFF. Yes, that’s right, they’re almost $100 cheaper than the normal price. BUY THESE!
1. Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Wool Fedora – (originally $225 now $150) – HATS, HATS, HATS! Okayyyy, I have a confession to make. Several years ago I only used the Nordstrom sale to buy hats…. I know, a little weird right? Hats are so damn pricey for an accessory and sometimes paying full price is crazy for some. So, when the Nordstrom Sale goes live the first thing I do is go to the hat section. THEY HAVE A GREAT HAT SECTION DURING THIS SALE! I almost feel like it’s what the sale is known for. The hats are absolutely beautiful and I really believe they’re worth buying them they’re almost a hundred dollars off the price.
2. Tory Burch 57mm Gradient Square Sunglasses – (originally $155 now $100) – Lots of designer sunglasses during this sale. I love my Tory Burch sunglasses! You bet your boots I wear them every day.
3. Longchamp Expandable Tote – (originally $195 now $120) – LISTEN UP!!!!! I use this bag almost EVERY SINGLE DAY! For the past 5 years!! NOT LIEING. This black Longchamp bag has been to every beach I’ve been, every sleepover, Europe, Japan, and even private plane rides. This bag is my life… not even being dramatic. Packing my things in this bag has become so natural. It has been everywhere and is still in GREAT shape after 5 freakin’ years. It’s water resistant and so durable you wouldn’t even know it’s been in many beach sand storms. If this bag is worth every penny at full price than it’s extremely worth it when it’s $80 off! Do yourself a favor and buy this bag right now. GO.
4. Madewell Textured Windowpane Scarf – (originally $65 now $43) – Madewell does such a perfect job with their scarf designs. They’re designs are timeless.
5. Tory Burch Convertible Leather Crossbody Bag – (originally $498 now $300) – I’m just going to say that this Tory Burch bag is $200 off!! A Tory Burch leather, with gold chain, cross body, or over the shoulder bag is $200 off full price. K, bye.
6. Cubic Zirconia Earrings – (originally $42 now $25) – These earrings make an appearance every year. Love the size – not too big to where it looks like you’re trying to hard, but not small either.
7. Brixton Baker Boy Cap – (originally $50 now $32) – Hats again ladies. You won’t find a Brixton for $30 anywhere again. You just won’t. You absolutely won’t.
8. Marc Jacobs Wallet – (originally $120 now $75) – I try to always own a good shaped wallet this size. They’re so easy to carry to shows and concerts when you don’t want to carry around your purse. Or even at bars. I just slip it into my back jeans pocket and they fit everything you need for the night – cash, card, license, and dare I say another small essential need fits in there perfectly too.. ☺️
1. Luxie Rose Gold Face Brush Set – Buying cheap brushes is the worst. the bristles fall off and get everywhere – the bathroom table, floor, and even your face. $35 probably seems expensive for 4. Trust me, you won’t be saying that when you can do your whole makeup routine without constantly taking the bristles off your cheek.
2. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray – I spray this on my face every morning. It sets your makeup into place all day! This duo comes with a travel size which is actually 2 for the price of 1.
3. Drybar Scent Dry Shampoo – Drybar is exploding in the hair world! YAY! They now have every hair product you can think of. This dry shampoo leaves your hair looking so voluptuous, like you just left a dry bar. literally. It’s also A HUGE bottle. This picture doesn’t do it justice.
4. St. Tropez Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse – Oh man you know how much I love being tan. So far, all my experimenting and researching, St. Tropez is the best product so far. It can be an expensive thing to buy for such a small bottle, so I would definitely take advantage of this sale.
5. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Secrets Set – YES PLEASE! Where was this at when I bought all of these items separately? Umm ya. I own all three of these lip products and now they’re sold in a set! Charlotte Tilbury’s lipstick does not disappoint. I love love love the color on me and it lasts for a good while. Just like in this set, I pair it with a gloss on top of the lipstick. And it looks good. That’s right, I look good! The lipstick alone is usually $35, the gloss $25, and the liner $25. That’s $85, but this set is $20 cheaper. BOOYAH.
6. T3 Luxe Brush Set – Who doesn’t want all their brushes to match? I mean come on!
7. T3 SinglePass® Curl 1.25-Inch Professional Ceramic Curling Iron – (originally $160 now $107) – You have heard me rave about this iron before. I had it on my list last year AND bought it last year as well. This curling iron has a ceramic barrel and leaves your curls seriously looking like you just left the salon! I took advantage off the sale last year while buying it because it’s $100 off the listed price. WORTH IT.
1. Large Wood Serving Bowl – (originally $65 now $40) – I have an odd amount of bowls in my house. It’s almost as if I collect them. I’m always mixing something or serving something in a fun colored/textured bowl. This wood bowl would look so cute sitting on a kitchen table with apples placed in it.
2. Barefoot Dreams In the Wild Throw Blanket – (originally $180 now $120) – This blanket is very popular! IT’S SO SOFT! Take advantage of this price before it goes back up!
3. S’well Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle – (originally $35 now $23) – How cute is this water bottle?!
4. Set of 6 Stemless Glasses – (originally $40 now $26) – My sister and I live together and our house is for sure a girl house. It’s decorated with pinks, purples, and light blues. These would be so fitting for our kitchen.
5. Smeg 50s Retro Style Two-Slice Toaster – (originally $230 now $172) – This toaster is adorable it’s almost as if it’s a decoration. You would never have to hide your toaster again! It comes in gold too.
6. Wildflowers Framed Wall Art – (originally $40 now $29) – Deny Designs makes beautiful wall art. Check out their page on Nordstrom when you get a chance. I picked this one out because I loved the saying.
Subscribe To The Blog