Yup, I’m already shopping. Okayyy some of these items I got in the end of 2020 but they’re already used daily.
1. Free People Mock Shirt – The high neck line on this top is so flattering! It comes in other colors and looks great tucked into jeans or just relaxed.
2. Jewelry Box – Okayyy. I got my sister this for Christmas and I think it was my favorite gift under the tree. I can’t even put into words the amazing quality of this jewelry box. I plan on doing an entire blog post it. The top has a glass barrier to protect what’s inside. You can choose whether you want to monogram it or not.
3. Phone Charger – I got this as a Christmas gift and you betcha I use it every night! It’s placed on my nightstand right by my side. You just lie your phone on this charger and it charges! It’s so nice to not have to find the cord and plug it in. At night when I’m putting my phone away I just roll over and set it on this.
4. Leather Sneakers – These go with everything! I wear them with relaxed jeans or even just leggings.
5. NARS Mascara – Wowza. This mascara is called “Climax Extreme Mascara.” And boy it’s all in the name. I’ve never used such a bold black pigmented mascara before. It doesn’t clump and it’s infused with oils to evenly coat each lash. I love it!
6. Nespresso Coffee Maker – Can I get an amen!! This was my Christmas gift to myself. I’ve always been just one cup coffee in the morning kind of girl. However, the coffee that comes from this miracle machine is so good that I want a cup all dayyy long! There are tons of flavors to choose from and each have different amounts of caffeine to your liking.
7. Beautiful Boards Cookbook – This book is filled with charcuterie boards to fit ANY occasion! They have boards for birthdays, movie nights, football parties, s’mores nights, and even a princess board!
8. Marble Cheese Board – I got this for Christmas and I’m anxious to start hosting! The Beautiful Boards Cookbook, this cheese board, and I are going to be great friends. The marble is beautiful and it has grips on the bottom so it doesn’t slip and slide across the table. You can even take it with you to a party and set it up there!
9. North Face Fleece – I’ve worn this EVERYWHERE already. Running errands, on a run, and even skiing! It’s warm and cozy and the colors are so girly.
Subscribe To The Blog