Often times when I open my closet and see the rows of shoes I think of my dad. His go to saying when he sees me buying/wearing a new pair of shoes is, “You can only wear one at a time, so what’s the point in buying more?” Well dad…there’s 7 days in a week.
Here are my current favorites that I’ve been wearing on repeat the past several months. Normally if I would have taken this picture in December it would contain more boots. However, we’ve had such great weather that heels haven’t transitioned out of my wardrobe from summer.
1. Jessica Simpson Prizma – These are my most worn shoe! I wear them at least 3 times a week. They match with everything and they’re the most comfortable heel I own.
2. Steve Madden Clear Pumps – These goes well with bright colored dresses or floral dresses because it doesn’t take away from the outfit. I wear them now with leather. Sometimes you need a subtle shoe when wearing something bold so your outfit is the focal point!
3. Schutz – Clear and nude. Can’t go wrong.
4. Steve Madden Grade White – I think this is my first white pair of shoes. I don’t think I would have ever thought of wearing a white pair. Talk about a shoe that matches with everything! And…RED, RED, and more RED!
5. Schutz Clear Strap Pumps – The detail of the clear strap is so sexy. Warning: these are a bit high if you’re not used to heels.
6. Slip on Leather Loafers (brown) – Somedays don’t call for heels. These are Gucci dupes!
7. Slip on Leather Loafers (black) – Black Gucci dupes.
8. Vince Camuto Over The Knee Boot – I wear these with leggings and skinny jeans. So attractive! I had a long day the other day and wore them for 11 hours. My feet were not sore at all when I got home.
9. Steve Madden Platform Bootie – I bought these at Nordstrom Anniversary sale. So happy I’m finally getting around to wearing them. I wear them with flared jeans.
Subscribe To The Blog